- ibus-ui-gtk3 crash
- Can't change priority of input methods
Changing through dconf-editor only has temporary effect.
Apr 10, 2013
This port is split into 2 parts. The database-related parts of the code are split into pyzy. So, a new port, chinese/pyzy is created.
- New dependency: chinese/pyzy
Build with Boost is fixed. The bug which prevents the ports from building with boost is fixed in 1.49. So now there is a new option, BOOST, which makes the port depends on boost-libs>=1.49 if enabled.
pkg-plist updated. Dependency TODO?
Almost done. pkg-plist & pkg-descr created.
- boost >= 1.39 (need 1.49 to build)
- some patch files removed. Already merged in upstream
- some patch statements in Makefile removed. Already merged.
- dependency updated.
Built & installed.
- A bug in Xorg's XInput extension prevents GTK3 UI from starting. Need Xorg later than the version in the ports, or use WITH_NEW_XORG